Tuesday 20 August 2013

SAFE JOURNEY TO KENYA

My dear Bishop Paul, 

Thanks for your prayer and concrete support. 

Within few hours we will be boarding to Embu ... and we will meet face to face.

We will be looking forward to this Divine Adventure  - and thank you for making this possible.

I will be writing a Spiritual Journey to focus on what is essential. The unreflected life is not worth living. I hope, amidst the hussle and bussle of life, we all will find time to stop, to reflect, to ask questions, and write a Journal that willl help us to focus and reflect. It's not how many things we will do in Embu but how much love we are able, with God's grace, to put in every single action that we do, in every single person that we meet. 

I will be writing regularly for several media outlets about "My Africa: A Spiritual Safari in Kenya". I hope i will be able to send the first this morning before I leave. 

See you soon...

Eager to meet you...

Colin


No comments:

Post a Comment