Monday 15 July 2013

PASTA NIGHT SPECIAL/39th PRIESTLY ORDINATION ANNIVERSARY OF FR COLIN

PASTA NIGHT SPECIAL/39th PRIESTLY ORDINATION ANNIVERSARY OF FR COLIN  



My friends wanted to give me a surprise for my Ordination anniversary - a yearly event! But when I came to know about the organization of the fiesta I told them that for this year I prefer if we do everything for KENYA

So I appreciate that you come not only to thank God for the anniversary of my priesthood (we were 50 priests ordained together for the 50th anniversary of the Bishop, a unique occasion) but also to be together and invite as many friends as possible. 

At 7 pm there will be a simple Mass of Thanksgiving and afterwards (around 8 pm) we will begin the PASTA NIGHT SPECIAL with a choice of THREE colourful tasty pastas.....prepared by the inimitable CHEF Martin Fenech (every mother has them, we know)

I appreciate if we can make this occasion a very good fund-raising activity. We still have to fund the activities we will do at Embu, Kenya.
I take this occasion to THANK YOU for all that you do for Kenyan children especially!

FRIDAY, 19th July 2013 at 7.00 pm at Agenzija Zghazagh, Sta Venera, 

(Main Road, Hamrun, near Centru Hidma Socjali, in front of Umberto Calosso Str., Hamrun)

No comments:

Post a Comment