Monday 29 July 2013

Why I'm part of Kenya Mission International - Franca


http://www.flickr.com/photos/movingmountainstrust/
You asked us to write why we have chosen to join your team which will be doing missionary work in Kenya.

Although I always thought highly of anyone who gave up his free time to do missionary work abroad I never came across an opportunity until you approached me. I accepted.

 I wish to have the opportunity to make a difference (even if minimal) in someone else's life; I wish to share with others that which God has given me; I wish to make new friends (besides the ones in our team) be they children, adults or old people.

All I wish to get in return is their smile. Now that I have made contact with Sr Florence I wish to support the great work that she and Bishop Paul are doing in Embu. I am looking forward to going there to work wholeheartedly and to return happier than I left.

Franca

No comments:

Post a Comment